NGK Spark Plugs Coils Leads Kit For Holden Commodore VS VY 3.8L V6
We Provide Genuine NGK Products Solution Just For Your Vehicle!
The essential function of the ignition coil is the delivery of high voltage, which jumps between the centre and ground electrode of the spark plug within a cylinder, generating the ignition spark.
In the ignition process, the NGK ignition coil plays a vital role in providing reliable ignition and allowing for the smooth and efficient operation of the engine compared to cheaper alternatives.
Due to excessive heat generated by an internal combustion engine, radiant heat surrounding an ignition lead spark plug tube can be in excess of 500 degrees!
As a result some vehicle applications require heat-shield sleeve protection for their ignition lead spark plug boots or tubes.
NGK Ignition lead spark plug boots and tubes have been designed to pair pefectly with NGK plugs allowing for perfect and harmonious performance in your engine.
Each ignition lead is fitted with a positive locking, corrosion resistant stainless steel terminal end for a tight fit and maximum resistance to vibration and separation.
NGK spark plugs in conjunction with NGK leads and coil will allow for your ignition to run at it's best possible potential, giving you a safer and smoother driving experience.
NGK IGNITION LEADS PARAMETERS:Lead Length #1 : 335mm
Lead Length #2 : 335mm
Lead Length #3 : 635mm
Lead Length #4 : 735mm
Cable Width : 7mm
Coil Lead Length : 640mm
NGK IGNITON LEADS
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) suppression Adoption of stainless steel wire and ferrite magnetic core produces the impedance necessary to suppress EMI without comprising sparking performance.
- Stable Resistance The resistance of solid carbon-core Ignition Leads tends to increase with time,however the resistance of NGK wire wound Ignition Leads remains virtually unchanged.
- Excellent Conductivity The lower resistance (2-8 kΩ/m compared to 16 kΩ/m for common leads) offers superior conductivity.
- Superior Heat Resistance The highest quality silicone insulation provides a wide operating temperature range.Unlike other materials it is capable of superior performance under extreme conditions (-50°C to 250°C).
- Perfect to Complement NGK Spark Plugs
NGK have over 80 years of experience in spark plug manufacturing and we are a world leader in spark plug technology. We have an extensive range of spark plugs, each with their own unique characteristics specifically engineered to its vehicle application and they are designed to suit a broad range of vehicles on Australian roads. With our dedication to quality, outstanding reliability and state of the art manufacturing techniques, you can rely on NGK Spark Plugs.
- OEM Quality
- Triple-Gasket Sealing Process
- Consistent Performance
- Plug of Choice in Millions of Vehicles
The key features and benefits of NGK Ignition Coils include but are not limited to:
- Precise engineering for correct seating
- Excellent pulse strength durability
- Exceptional short-circuit and moisture resistance
- Superior thermal loads and vibration resilience
- Optimal dimensioning of cooling surfaces for the heat dissipation and temperature stability
- Extensive range of Australian vehicle applications
Note: eBay's compatibility table is not accurate in some cases. Please refer to the following information we have provided for you.
Contents : 3 x NGK Ignition Coils + 6 x NGK Spark Plugs + NGK Ignition Leads Set
Suit Vehicle :Holden Commodore VS VY 3.8L V6
|Make||Model||Series||Other||Years||Coil Note||Leads Note|
|HOLDEN||Commodore||VS||L27 3.8L V6 OHV MPFI 12V 147kW||04/1995-08/1997|
|HOLDEN||Commodore||VY||L36 3.8L V6 OHV SCMPFI 12V 152kW||10/2002-07/2004|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other United Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.