NULON Long Life Concentrated Coolant 5L for NISSAN Includes DATSUN 200SX
1 x Nulon Long Life Concentrated Coolant 5L
Part Number: LL5
NISSAN (Includes DATSUN) 200SX, 2.0 Litre SR20DET Turbo Eng. (2000-2003)
Service Refill Capacity: 7.0 Litres. See Note 1199 In PDF Below (Recommendation from Nulon)
NISSAN (Includes DATSUN) 200SX, 2.0 Litre Turbo Eng. (1994-2000)
Service Refill Capacity: 6.2 Litres. See Note 1199 In PDF Below (Recommendation from Nulon)
(Recommendation from Nulon)
- 7 years or 500,000 km service life (whichever comes first)
- Guaranteed to suit every vehicle
- Provides optimum protection against corrosion of all metals in vehicle cooling systems
- Compatible with hoses and rubber fittings
- Expands operating temperature range of cooling systems (see details below)
- Eliminates the need for supplemental coolant additives (SCA) in diesel engines
- Reduces the incidence of nucleate or hot spot boiling
- Not aggressive to water pump seals as is often the case with silicate based coolants
- Performance of organic addtivie based inhibitors does not diminish with time
- Reduces inventory for fleet operators
Nulon Long Life Concentrated Coolant offers long-term cooling system protection for all motor vehicles. Nulon Long Life Coolant is based on Hybrid Additive Technology (HAT), which is a blend of organic and inorganic additives. The advantage of this product over conventional ethylene glycol type coolants is that the corrosion-inhibiting package has minimal depletion over an extended period of time. This means that maximum corrosion and anti-freeze/anti-boil protection are maintained until the fluid is replaced at the recommended 500,000 kilometres or 7 years (whichever comes first).
Nulon LL Concentrated Coolant is to be used at 33% to 50% by volume in soft or demineralised water. Nulon Long Life Coolant protects for 7 years or 500,000km and is safe to use in all Commodores and Ford Falcons (including all V series Commodores and AU to BF Falcons).
Nulon Long Life Coolant is a low silicate formulation containing no nitrite, phosphate or amine. These chemicals are often used in conventional coolants and have limitations in performance, protection afforded, and vehicles to which they are suited. Nulon Long Life Coolant is guaranteed suitable for use in all vehicles where the manufacturer specifies anti-boil/anti-freeze coolant.
Nulon Long Life Coolant meets the specified requirement (HN2217) of General Motors Holden for use in all Australian manufactured four-cylinder vehicles. HN2217 is the specification recommended by GMH for all warranty servicing of Australian built and imported (Opel) four cylinder vehicles.
Nulon Long Life Coolant's formulation is approved by Ford Australia (ESE-M97B44-A specification) for initial fill in all Australian manufactured 6 and 8 cylinder vehicles. This specification is recommended by Ford for all in-warranty and post-warranty servicing of Ford vehicles where a glycol based coolant is required.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other United Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.